Trade and Business Information
Trade Shows and Fairs Directory
- Biz Trade Shows – a global directory of trade fairs and business events.
- Events Eye – a good website with listing of all major trade shows.
- China Trade Shows – fairs and trade shows in China.
- Canton Fair – one of the biggest fairs in China.
- TDC Fairs – trade fairs organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council.
Quality Testing and Standards
- ISO – The International Organization for Standardization
- NSSN – The National Standards Institute is the most famous search engine for standards-related information
Publications about Quality
- QualityDigest – a magazine and a complete website dedicated to quality.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- GRI – Global Reporting Initiative develops and disseminates globally applicable “Sustainability Reporting Guidelines” for voluntary use by organizations.
- FLA – The Fair Labor Association a non-profit organization focusing on protecting workers’ rights and improving working conditions worldwide.
- ILO – The International Labour Organization the tripartite UN agency promoting decent work throughout the world.
- BSCI – The Business Social Compliance Initiative a business-driven platform for the improvement of social compliance in the global supply chain.
- SA8000 – A global social accountability standard for decent working conditions, developed and overseen by Social Accountability International (SAI).
- ICO – The Institute of Contemporary Observation is a Chinese civil society organization focusing on labor, law and corporate social responsibility.
- BSR – Business for Social Responsibility works with its global network of more than 250 member companies to develop sustainable business strategies and solutions through consulting, research, and cross-sector collaboration.
- Blue Angel – The official website of the first and oldest environment-related label in the world for products and services.
- EcoLabel – the European Union Eco-label Homepage.